Books and DVDs can be sent back and forth between Campus Libraries. We’ll do the shipping for you! You can place a request on a book or feature film and it will be sent to you, usually within 48 hours, to be picked up at your home Campus Library. We’ll call or email as soon as it has arrived.
If the book or feature film you want is checked out, you can also put a request in for the item so that when it’s returned, you’ll be next in line.
- Search the Libraries' collection for books and DVDs, etc. For help on this, please see Finding Books and DVDs.
- Find an item you would like to request.
- Access the link that reads "Place Hold"
- Enter your 7-digit student or staff ID number and your 4-digit PIN (month and day of birth) as prompted and then "Login"
- Select the campus Library to which you would like the item sent and then "Place hold"
Certain materials cannot be requested (reference books and course reserves); however, you can request course-related DVDs, it is just considered booking multimedia.