//Skip to Main Content
Meeting with a Peer Tutor online provides an opportunity for you to get clarification on challenging course material. Your tutor will help explain course content in simplified terms, but you will be required to do all course work on your own. Tutors will not proofread or do your homework for you.
Students can independently make appointments, up to 5 hours per week, with approved tutors. Check out the details below to register, book appointments and connect with your tutor online. Video and audio are required for online appointments.
The Peer Tutoring program relies on NC students to apply as tutors. Consequently, we cannot guarantee Tutors will be available for all courses.
Please notify the Peer Tutoring Coordinators of any courses not found in the schedule. Further recruitment efforts may be required and can take time.
We will do our best to find tutors in a timely manner.
For further information or assistance, library staff members are available to chat!
If you need help with your courses, peer tutoring online appointments for the Fall term will begin the second week of classes. Appointments can be booked online up to one week in advance.
Limited appointments will be available at the start of the term but we will add courses when possible. Appointment availability is dependent on Peer Tutor applicants for the term so we cannot guarantee tutors will be available for all courses. Please notify the Peer Tutoring Coordinator if a tutor is not available for your course.
With the return to campus for some programs in September, in-person appointments may be added as required. Schedule is subject to change. Check back for more details.
1. Go to niagara.mywconline.com (If this is your first time visiting the site, you will need to register for an account). 'Choose a schedule' when logging in to view the calendar for your campus.
2. All available courses will be listed under the drop-down menu for 'Course Code'. Select a course from the drop down menu to view approved tutors. Limited appointments will be available. We cannot guarantee a tutor will be available for yor course.
3. Check the schedule to find a day and time that fits your timetable. Click the white box to reserve a spot and fill out the form.
4. A notification will be sent to your Niagara College email to confirm appointment details.
5. All appointments will be conducted online. Shortly before your appointment time, click on your scheduled timeslot, and then select the start or join online consultation link. Video and audio will be required. Please ensure your computer is setup correctly before your appointment start time.