//Skip to Main Content
Meeting with a Peer Tutor online provides an opportunity for you to get clarification on challenging course material. Your tutor will help explain course content in simplified terms, but you will be required to do all course work on your own. Tutors will not proofread or do your homework for you.
Students can independently make appointments, up to 5 hours per week, with approved tutors. Check out the details below to register, book appointments and connect with your tutor online. Video and audio are required for online appointments.
The Peer Tutoring program relies on NC students to apply as tutors. Consequently, we cannot guarantee Tutors will be available for all courses.
Please notify the Peer Tutoring Coordinators of any courses not found in the schedule. Further recruitment efforts may be required and can take time.
We will do our best to find tutors in a timely manner.
For further information or assistance, library staff members are available to chat!
Peer tutoring appointments for the Spring term will begin the second week of classes. With the return to campus for most students, support will be offered online and in-person (subject to availability).
Limited appointments will be available at the start of the term but we will add courses when possible. Appointment availability is dependent on Peer Tutor applicants for the term so we cannot guarantee tutors will be available for all courses. Please notify the Peer Tutoring Coordinator if your course is not listed in the online schedule.
Appointments can be booked online up to one week in advance. The tutoring schedule is subject to change.
1. Go to niagara.mywconline.com (If this is your first time visiting the site, you will need to register for an account). 'Choose a schedule' when logging in to view the calendar for your campus.
2. All available courses will be listed under the drop-down menu for 'Course Code'. Select a course from the drop down menu to view approved tutors. Limited appointments will be available. We cannot guarantee a tutor will be available for your course.
3. Check the schedule to find a day and time that fits your timetable. Click the white box to reserve a spot and fill out the form.
4. A notification will be sent to your Niagara College email to confirm appointment details.
5. Appointments may be online or in-person. If an appointment is online, click on your scheduled timeslot, and then select the start or join online appointment link. Video and audio will be required. Please ensure your computer is setup correctly before your appointment start time.